2015 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards
The “Software Asset Management (SAM) Partner of the Year Award” recognizes a partner that has consistently delivered comprehensive SAM solutions with a focus on proactive assistance that enables customers to adopt and implement SAM best practices.
The Volume Licensing Partner of the Year Award recognizes a partner that performs across the core metrics of the Volume Licensing business, consistently seeks to innovate with solutions and services in this field, quickly adopts the latest Volume Licensing initiatives, and provides ongoing attention to customer-service excellence.
The Education Solution Partner of the Year awards highlight and recognize excellence and achievement among Microsoft partners who are transforming organizations via the cloud and producing exceptional results for U.S. government, healthcare and education customers.
Other 2015 Awards
- Spain Partner of the Year
- Mexico Partner of the Year
- India Partner of the Year
- Global Cloud Partner of the Year
- U.S. Education Cloud Platform Partner of the Year
- LSP of the Year North and East – India
- Software Asset Management (SAM) Partner of the Year – Latin-American and Italy
- Licensing Partner of the Year – Italy
- Software Asset Management (SAM) Partner Award: “Sustainable SAM Relationships”
- Best LSP in Corporate Segment
- 2013 Cloud Partner of the Year East Region
- LSP of the Year for North & East India
- Growth of the Year 2013, LAR (LSP) Business – Poland
- Best Performance in New Enterprise Agreements
- LAR Italian Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Licensing Partner of the Year (LRG)
- Microsoft LAR Operational Excellence Award
- Microsoft Cloud Deployment Certification
- Managed Microsoft Partner for Education
- Microsoft Cloud Partner Advisory Council Member
- Managed Microsoft Partner for Commercial
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Gold Communications
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Messaging
- Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Gold Volume Licensing
- Gold Software Asset Management
COMPAREX came onto the project on October 29, and by December 31 we were fully migrated. To say that this was a herculean, near miraculous feat, is not an understatement. Even Microsoft was surprised we were able to migrate in that length of time. We could not have accomplished that without COMPAREX’s support.
Chief Information Officer
University of Southern Mississippi
We'll Help You Succeed
Contact us to find out more about our award-winning cloud services, our software asset management program, and our volume licensing expertise.